Welcome!

My name is Jackasha-Janaee Wiley. I have a Masters of Education with a social studies certification from Rutgers University Graduate School of Education. I have a Bachelors of Art in History and Women and Gender Studies. I am currectly teaching two Social Science classes for the Rutgers Upward Bound program. I am looking forward to becoming a social studies teacher in an urban school district that is very warm and friendly with goals of educating their students to become successful professionals through student and educator mentorship to ensure further growth and development.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my Personal Education reflections!

During this blogging experience, I will formally and informally address any issues and concerns with various forms of feedback (both positive and negative). This blog will strictly discuss my thoughts and feelings on suggested school and curriculum reforms.

Weekly, and some times daily, I will provide my perspective and position on various topics surrounding education, especially in the urban school.

Again, welcome to my personal reflection page! This is the place where I will talk freely and would like for you to too!

Now, let the blogging begin!

Miss Wiley

No comments:

Post a Comment